Starting a trucking career has never been easier. Please follow the check list provided below and get your trucking career started today!
How to Get Started
You do not have to write the “Z” endorsement (Air Brake) portion of the written test at this time, you will be taking a 2 day Air Brake course at Danbro.
- You must be (18) years of age or older.
- Hold a valid G license or higher (G1 and G2 licenses not eligible)
- Pass an MTO medical exam, forms available at any Drive Test Center
- Submit your passed MTO medical at the Drive Test Center
- Pass a written test at any Drive Test Center for the license required
- Obtain your current Drivers Abstract
Please remember to study the MTO manual for the applicable license you wish to obtain. The manuals can be purchased from our office or directly from a Drive Test Center near you.
Your Driver Abstract is available at the MTO Kiosk at your local mall, online from the MTO website or at any Driver and Vehicle License Issuing Office. (Not at the Drive Test Center)
Please bring copies of the following three documents to our office located at 505 Kenora Avenue in Hamilton, Ontario and get trucking!
- Copy of your current Drivers Abstract
- Copy of your passed MTO Medical
- Copy of your passed Written Test for the license you wish to obtain